Sunday, March 24, 2013

Got Features On runwaypassport.tumblr.com | Rayn From The Sky

I just got time to post one of my first.I got featured to one of the fashion blogs in Tumblr , runwaypassport.com. First time that I got interviewed about my style and how and where do I get inspiration...I just screenshot it since my pics looks good to view in mobile version hahaha.Lesson learned.I didn't submit a high-quality pictures so they just got my pics from my lookbook.nu account.

You can check out their blog.Just go to www.runwaypassport.tubmlr.com



Just read my article.Hope you'll enjoy...
MyPics

More Pics??? Just visit instagram.com/raynfromthesky , lookbook.nu/raynfromthesky , raynfromthesky.tumblr.com , twitter.com/raynfromthesky , facebook.com/raynfromthesky1 , pinterest.com/raynfromthesky , @raynfromthesky ( Instagram/Twitter )























posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment