Thursday, August 8, 2013

Subway Surfer | Rayn From The Sky



Title - We just had a great time w/ my friends/office mates because we went to Redbox Videoke Bar.My friends are so fortunate to hear my version of Just Give Me A Reason by Pink and Love On Top by Beyonce. Just give me enough courage to post a video of my versions of those tracks...hahaha

Denim Vest W/ Hoodie - That's my latest DIY creation.Its easy to do that because You just have a denim jacket and an old hoodie that you dont use or just go to your nearest thrift shop.Just cut the hood part and place it near in the collar part of the denim jacket using pins and just do a running stitch and you're done.I love wearing it w/ a cap.Its like Jake of Subway Surfer, a running game available in Android.








No comments:

Post a Comment