Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pond's Age Miracle BB+ Cream Consumer Review

Got totally surprised that I got 69+ views about my recent review that I made for EB Advance BB Cream s I'm so inspired writing another review.The product that I'm going to feature is Pond's Age Miracle BB+ Cream.Actually I want to try the bb creams available in Watson's before trying the korean-branded ones.I usually buy products that offers more than the other products.This one is cool because aside from the basic benefits of bb cream, this beauty tube has an anti-ageing ingredient called Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex.Guys, just a tip on buying bb cream, some products claim their product that has an anti-wrinkle formula but that means that it'll conceal the fine lines temporarily but doesn't reduce it.Pond's bb cream have that ingredient.I'm 25 years old and I'm using it just t prevent the signs of ageing the fact that work in a stressful worn environment and lifestyle.What I love about this product is the shade is a bit darker compare to the previous bb cream that I used so this is perfect for morena girls.This one only cost 499 pesos which is fine.Pond's also released their whitening version of bb cream called Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream.This one has the same shade w/ the Age Miracle one.The only difference is it has the whitening content and they have a small version of it in an 8 grams tube for 139 pesos.I'll use that one soon.

Final Verdict: 

Pond's Age Miracle BB+ Cream is the best bb cream that I used so far because it offers more than the other bb cream in the market because it has an anti-ageing components and the shades is what I want w/c is not too light.I'll give it a 5 out of 5 stars.This is also the only bb cream where I don't to use pore minimizer, blotting paper or powder even a moisturizer.BB cream should be like that.Everything that you need for your face in one tube


+


No comments:

Post a Comment