Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Still.You're Still In My Mind.I Still



This is somehow a late post because the pictures were taken in December 30 2013 which is Rizal Day.I thought that the shots are not that good enough to be post in lookbook.nu/raynfromthesky but there are times that I run out of pictures to post so I decided to post it.

I so love this rubber strap watch from Swap Watch.The moment that I spotted last year, I decided to buy it because it looks so cool.As of the moment it's missing.I dunno where is it right but I'm pretty sure its lost within our house.





We're so lucky when Marice, my friend/officement, and I found out that MRT is giving free ride from 7am to 9am.It was Rizal Day which is considered as holiday.

Blue Pullover - H and M
Pants - Arnold Palmer
Boots - Milanos Shoes ( SM Store )


No comments:

Post a Comment