Friday, June 19, 2015

Head And Shoulder Cool Blast Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Quick Review

Hello guys,

I'm so sorry for not updating this blog because I've been busy from work to the post that I just want to dive to bed and get enough sleep. I worked in graveyard shift setting. Anyway, let's go back to the main reason why I'm writing this.



I spotted this new bottle in a shampoo section of SM SaveMore. I found out that its a new variant of Head And Shoulder Cool Blast Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. I already tried their old mentholated version of it but after trying this, I noticed that the level of coolness of this shampoo is a little intense. I can't say that it effectively removes dandruff since its really not my problem anymore but I before I opt to use this brand during those times where the flakes in my scalp starts to become noticeable. I bought this because the weather is still hot even if we're now in the midst of June. I actually use this as a body wash to get a temporary relief from the summer heat. Hahaha.

Kindly check my account:

instagram.com/raynfromthesky
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment