Friday, December 18, 2015

Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel and Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel Review



This is a shame to post a review to a product that I've tried almost a year ago ( March of this year to be exact, hihihi ). This is one of the samples I got luckily from Sampleroom.ph together with Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel as part of the bundled package since it was newly launched that time.



I got this perfectly timing for the upcoming summer season since this new facial wash and facial cream from Pond's is a gel-based so it might be refreshing after using it. So on my first day of wash, I just squeezed just a pea-sized amount to my palm and I noticed that it has a mid-thick consistency. I love that it gives me a refreshing feel after not too mentholated, just the right refreshness as if you just splashed a water with a little ice cubes.




Then I started using the Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Facial Gel by applying the right amount to my face and neck. I love how quickly it absorbs to my face unless to the usual facial cream that I used that it gives you a greasy feel like it just sitting in your face with out the absorption.



I used it for few weeks and I noticed that there's a slight peeling in some parts of my skin but not obviously noticeable but the lightening effect is not so obvious.



Verdict:

This gel-based facial wash/cream combo is an interesting product from the brand that I trusted for so many years. This new addition to our all time favorite skin care line is perfect for sensitive skin but still wants a rosy white skin. But if you're looking for a whitening skin product, this is not the product that you're looking. This product is made for those target customer who wants TO TAKE TIME to achieve a rosy white skin without harming their skin by drying/peeling it. I will definitely purchase this IF I can't find my favorite skin care product in a supermarket or skin care store. At least the good it about it is safe and suitable to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment